high bar presser

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi .if any one can help ,i have a aration 32 mffi boiler jest seem a little prob, the hot water ok, central heating ok on timer prob is when the boiler cold bar press is 1.5 bar heating cames on bar press go,s up to 2.5 too 2.8 , heighting temp set 45 degs . but some times the boiler lights the the temp gauge go up to 51 very rapped and the boiler shuts down ,then as the temp gets to next calling temp it trys agen maybe 2 or 3 time then lights and runs as normal. is this a easy fix or do i have to wate till it stops if it can be done i can get it fixed as cannot be without heating as got two disabled people in the house. thank you

Sponsored Links
Wow - that looks like English.....but i havn't a clue what it says!! :eek:
Lets try to unravel- I assume you mean it is an ARISTON? boiler?

I think what you are trying to say is that when the CH is on, the water pressure is rising rapidly?

probably no air in the expansion vessel, it would be a good idea to get the boiler serviced :idea: ;)

What's the point of giving any advice? He or she obviously has no chance of understanding a reply in English.

Sponsored Links
sorry unable to get on web site till now thank you for the reply jest as long as it is safe too run will get someone in to sort it out thanks .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back