Hikvision NVR Alarm Input/Output

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Hikvison NVR, Model DS-7608NI-E2/8P that has some alarm inputs/outputs on the back that I want to use.
However, i can't work out how to connect the cables. It didn't come with a green connecting block that plugs in to then connect the cables.

Where do i get them from to be able to use these features, as one didn't come with the NVR.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
have you searched on google lots of info and the odd video which may help you

Attached is the back of the NVR, the green block is obviously the alarm input/output part but assume there is a connection block that should plug into this?

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 434
Sponsored Links
what do you want to connect?
just a door contact so when a door is opened the camera pointing at the door goes full screen, however i'm assuming for the full screen view option it will only apply to a locally connected monitor to the NVR and not over the web interface, which really defeats the object when the NVR is located out of sight in a cupboard.

trying to find a video for you to show you exactly how its done, not sure how else to describe it to you.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back