Hilmor pipe bender

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, my boss has a hilmor pipe bender with the usual 20 and 25mm formers on it. I need to bend some 15mm copper water pipes for a diy project, can anyone tell me if I will be able to get relatively neat bends or will the pipe just kink?

thanks..! :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Hi, my boss has a hilmor pipe bender with the usual 20 and 25mm formers on it. I need to bend some 15mm copper water pipes for a diy project, can anyone tell me if I will be able to get relatively neat bends or will the pipe just kink?
Can't say I've ever tried, but I would be extremely surprised if you could get away with 15mm copper pipe in a 20mm former without it kinking, or worse.

Kind Regards, John

Presumably as it's in the electrics forum it'll be a vice'n'bender for steel conduit.

Sponsored Links
Hah, well I thought I would ask, might still give it a go with a bit of scrap first to see if it works.

Pretty sure the formers are 20 and 25, the bender is for electrical conduit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back