Hippo SDS Drill Information

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear All,

I have a Hippo SDS Drill which no longer holds the attachments, the mechanism has broken.

Please could someone tell how I can contact Hippo, do they have a website address?

I'm really after an exploded diagram!

Many thanks,
Steve

Sponsored Links
Have you tried asking the original vendor for those details. Hippo isn't a name I've ever heard of. Anyone else?

Scrit

Me neither, must be a cheapy. In which case it would probably be cheaper to buy another cheapy than get it repaired/spare parts costs.

Thanks guys, I was given this drill sometime ago so I have no instructions or where it was purchased.

Sponsored Links
Had no joy in finding details on the make "Hippo" for my SDS Drill. Having taken it apart the ball bearings with springs are missing which locks the drill bit inside!

No idea what size of ball bearing and springs to get! Are these universal parts?

Any ideas welcome - thank you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back