His and hers shower.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How the other side live.....

Part of the draft specification for the ensuite in a wealthy young couple's bespoke new build house

Sunken shower tray minimum 1.2 by 1 metre, prefer 1.5 by 1.2

Two showers each with independent flow and temperature controls, each to have rain and hand held nozzles.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
That's nothing I've had to put in a bathroom with his and hers wc's, bidets, basins, showers and towel rails! But there was only one toothbrush when they started using it :)

Did a house recently where One of the guest baths cost £5000. Even the cloakroom had a copper plated taps and concealed speakers connected to the house home automation . The service duct had a paint code too. . .

Did a house recently where One of the guest baths cost £5000. Even the cloakroom had a copper plated taps and concealed speakers connected to the house home automation . The service duct had a paint code too. . .

I bet they even had a wiper-walla :ROFLMAO:

When I lived in Lincoln I revamped a bathroom and he got hold of Victorian gold yes gold taps with
big drencher shower had to really be careful not to mark anything.He got it all from a place in London cost him a fortune.Who says there's no money about.

Tbh I'd rather have a long shower tray with a shower head each end than a bath. I know it's hardly the same scale as the specced one, but anyone can be a 2 shower family nowadays!
Disclaimer: I fitted a double basin in our bathroom just on a whim because I found it in IKEA bargain corner and I wouldn't go back to a single now!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back