shower pump for instant water heater

You shouldn’t connect the water pump directly to your main line for the shower. It is not advisable since the main water line has strong water pressure. You should have your tank to regularize the water flow.

SEO water heater

Sponsored Links
Why are you on this forum? You ask for advice, then totally ignore it :mad:

The water regulations are there to protect others from D***heads like you. Geeeesh

I thought it was Essex girls who were meant to be dumb, or maybe Derek is not your real name.

Cheers

Hi Looneyfitter, thanks for that constructive helpful suggestion, actually I'd already come to that conclusion several months ago after studying my how my father's caravan water system works and realised I'd need a similar thing.

I'll be looking into this again after months of inactivity - and finally resolving it - as I've recently added on a built in garage, so I now have a lot of extra space for a potable storage tank and pump to connect to the system and solve all the issues.

Beerlover, its a real shame you didn't actually read and understand people's issues and postings in more detail before being needlessly abusive - There are lots of ways of doing things, not just the traditional methods which don't suit all people's circumstances. Looneyfitter has the right approach to being helpful.

Thanks again

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back