Hisense

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks

I have a Hisense UHD4K A7 series 75" tv and screen is just showing this, is it new TV time ?

screen.jpg

Sponsored Links
Yup, 'fraid so! :(
Is the TV on a bracket by any chance?
It's possible a screw from the bracket has been overtightened, or it has had a hit from the front.
The only other possibility is that someone is pulling a practical joke, and this is an image shown from a memory stick! ;)

Sponsored Links
Yup, 'fraid so! :(
Is the TV on a bracket by any chance?
It's possible a screw from the bracket has been overtightened, or it has had a hit from the front.
The only other possibility is that someone is pulling a practical joke, and this is an image shown from a memory stick! ;)
The grandkids were using the virtual goggle things and I think one of them has punched it, of course it just happened no one admitting to it :rolleyes:

A couple of years ago I set up a Sony OLED for a customer. A few days later, he came back and noticed horizontal lines on the screen. He rang Sony, they sent out a replacement.

After the replacement turned up, his son admitted that he had thrown the Wii controller at the screen.

A couple of years ago I set up a Sony OLED for a customer. A few days later, he came back and noticed horizontal lines on the screen. He rang Sony, they sent out a replacement.

After the replacement turned up, his son admitted that he had thrown the Wii controller at the screen.
My son did exactly the same when he was a lad, playing tennis on the Wii and never used the wrist strap, controller right at screen, house insurance paid out for it though

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back