HIV and Criminalisation

If you want to stop HIV spreading in the community then wouldn't it make sense to seek out the source of that infection?

Just what is your problem in dealing with real issues? Isn't it time you joined the real world - just for a likkle while?

joe

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
My personal thoughts are that the big problem is infected immigrants looking for life extending drugs turning up at GU clinics. What is the true situation?
Yeah Green Monkeys from Africa :rolleyes:

1) Do you want an open border policy?

2) Do you want to refuse entry into the UK to AIDS carriers?

3)I believe that the UK is already overcrowded. When do YOU consider the UK overcrowded?

joe

notb665 said:
However, contraception is a womans responsibility. Women have the most to lose from having children. They carry it for nine months, and pregnancies are demanding, physically and emotionally. A pregnancy takes a lot of effort. Towards the end of a pregnancy and near the birth women need a lot of care. Then there is the birth itself. Childbirth is extremely painful and even carries the risk of death. After a birth a woman needs time to recover, more so if it has been a difficult birth or a Caesarean. During this time they need care and support. A man has 2 minutes (lol) of input.

The point is the man has nothing to lose and can disappear. He can walk away from a pregnancy, a woman cannot. A man has relatively little input into a pregnancy and has no risk to himself. And it is easier for a man to walk away from a child as the mother-child is the most sacred and strongest bond there is. It doesn't matter what the courts say, the point is if the courts can find him, and then if he pays up. This is why traditionally men are easier than women, as men could input less energy, they have a choice, whereas women have to invest a lot of energy, they do not have a choice.

What utter rubbish, and delivered with such an air of authority too.

Sponsored Links
keyplayer said:
notb665 said:
However, contraception is a womans responsibility. Women have the most to lose from having children. They carry it for nine months, and pregnancies are demanding, physically and emotionally. A pregnancy takes a lot of effort. Towards the end of a pregnancy and near the birth women need a lot of care. Then there is the birth itself. Childbirth is extremely painful and even carries the risk of death. After a birth a woman needs time to recover, more so if it has been a difficult birth or a Caesarean. During this time they need care and support. A man has 2 minutes (lol) of input.

The point is the man has nothing to lose and can disappear. He can walk away from a pregnancy, a woman cannot. A man has relatively little input into a pregnancy and has no risk to himself. And it is easier for a man to walk away from a child as the mother-child is the most sacred and strongest bond there is. It doesn't matter what the courts say, the point is if the courts can find him, and then if he pays up. This is why traditionally men are easier than women, as men could input less energy, they have a choice, whereas women have to invest a lot of energy, they do not have a choice.

What utter rubbish, and delivered with such an air of authority too.

Nothing I have said there is rubbish, at all. It is the current academic thinking from sociologists and anthropologists; there have even been TV programmes about it.

Sit down and think about it for a minute. It makes sense.

Wait until you start your family next year and see if you feel the same.

keyplayer said:
Wait until you start your family next year and see if you feel the same.

er, OK. I will feel my wife and child will need a lot of care, and I will provide it. I won't feel it is easy to walk away, but there are many men who do.

some men more than women said:
It's alright, love, you can't get pregnant the first time.

Honest, you can't get pregnant if you do it standing up.

I don't want to use a condom because I want to feel closer to you.

Answer this then: Why are there more single Mums than single Dads?

paulbrown said:
notb665 said:
Contraception per se (to avoid pregnancy) is the responsibility of the woman only.

Think I'll read the replies from a distance. ;)

Maybe grammer will clear this one up..

It is the womans responsiblilty to avoid getting pregnant

It is the mans responsibility to avoid getting her pregnant..

Yes?

Couple of points to throw in the hat...

Yes hetros are the fastest growing group for HIV cases but this seems to be being used to politically cloud the fact the Gays Africans and people who have had sex with them are still the highest risk group.

I reckon give it 6-10 years and then you will the true scale of the hetro situation...I know for a fact that young teenagers dont 'bag up' they seem to think they are immune from any risk..HIV, after the first (if any) few symptoms more or less dissapears and with lay dormant for around 8 years.

They must be literally thousands of young people out there passing it on and not knowing they are infected.

I still beleive in mass screening...everybody...to hell with the human rights brigade...the responsibility we have to each other, to mankind far outweighs any arguement IMO

Zampa said:
paulbrown said:
notb665 said:
Contraception per se (to avoid pregnancy) is the responsibility of the woman only.

Yes?

Yes hetros are the fastest growing group for HIV cases but this seems to be being used to politically cloud the fact the Gays Africans and people who have had sex with them are still the highest risk group.

I reckon give it 6-10 years and then you will the true scale of the hetro situation...I know for a fact that young teenagers dont 'bag up' they seem to think they are immune from any risk..HIV, after the first (if any) few symptoms more or less dissapears and with lay dormant for around 8 years.

They must be literally thousands of young people out there passing it on and not knowing they are infected.

I still beleive in mass screening...everybody...to hell with the human rights brigade...the responsibility we have to each other, to mankind far outweighs any arguement IMO

what do we do with the ones who have it?
could be you,brother,sister,mother, father,son,daughter or a friend.

Start getting them treated as soon as possible, the sooner its caught the longer someone can lead a reasonably normal life.

Yes there would be some surprises..many very shocked people but they would, at some point, be told the inevitable.

I'd rather one of my friends were told that they had it now then three of my firneds finding out in a few years time they they had contracted it from friend number one.

Yes it does sound like something you would find under a dictatorship but whats the alternative...preserve peoples human right? and face the needless death of millions more?

I can imagine the rent a cause pinkos now..."oh its a shame, that person has just been told they have HIV,...but at least there human rghts havn't been violated and they can die with dignity"..

Zampa said:
paulbrown said:
notb665 said:

Yes?

what do you mean cloud the fact?
it sounds like your trying to cloud the fact "Yes hetros are the fastest growing group for HIV cases" with this "Gays Africans and people who have had sex with them are still the highest risk group" Either hetros are the fastest growing and that is what should be dealt with and testing everyone in the country would cost how much? Paid by who?and the results will cost? I agree aids amongst Africans is unbeleivably out of control but it cant be blamed on them or the gays it exists and people need to be educated from a very early age, which is not happening. Teachers are not even allowed to discuss gays, and i was never taught sex education in school or i was off that day ;)

jbonding said:
Zampa said:
paulbrown said:
notb665 said:

Yes?

it sounds like your trying to cloud the fact "Yes hetros are the fastest growing group for HIV cases" with this "Gays Africans and people who have had sex with them are still the highest risk group" Either hetros are the fastest growing and that is what should be dealt with and testing everyone in the country would cost how much? Paid by who?and the results will cost? I agree aids amongst Africans is unbeleivably out of control but it cant be blamed on them or the gays it exists and people need to be educated from a very early age, which is not happening. Teachers are not even allowed to discuss gays, and i was never taught sex education in school or i was off that day ;)

How I meant it was it is a very fragile subject..and people sidestep around the facts about gays and africans..it wouldnt say trying to be politically correct but somewhere along those lines.
In some respects it isnt a bad thing because it waters down the alienation those two groups will suffer becasue of it

Cost..yeh its going to cost millions...I would screen everybody from 16 to 60...but in the long run it will surely work out cheaper than providing medical care for thousands and thousands of sufferes...becasue the numbers are still slowly creeping up.

The cost of one new Eurofighter should cover it nicely.

put a jonny on if you are dipping now , unless you are a drunken old fool like me an faithful to one woman since that aids iceberg sign hit our screens ,lol
couldnt imagine it now in one ..:)

Zampa said:
jbonding said:
Zampa said:
paulbrown said:
notb665 said:

Yes?

How I meant it was it is a very fragile subject..and people sidestep around the facts about gays and africans..it wouldnt say trying to be politically correct but somewhere along those lines.
In some respects it isnt a bad thing because it waters down the alienation those two groups will suffer becasue of it

Cost..yeh its going to cost millions...I would screen everybody from 16 to 60...but in the long run it will surely work out cheaper than providing medical care for thousands and thousands of sufferes...becasue the numbers are still slowly creeping up.

The cost of one new Eurofighter should cover it nicely.

I dont think they do side step it, 10 years ago it was gays and africans shagging monkeys that caused it :eek: :LOL: , but the real issue is unprotected sex or blood transfusians (poor bastards) and the dirty smack heads sharing needles that spreads it. screaning everyone from 16 to 60 will not solve anything appart from the shock issue and telling us how many but by the time the count comes in whats the real count, do we carry thes tests out monthly for each person or weekly.

Sponsored Links
Back