Hive receiver wiring help before I loose my hair

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I would really appreciate some help with the wiring of my hive receiver. I have a Worcester Bosch combi boiler. The wiring to my previous RF receiver had five wires. L, N and then a grey and black + earth.

I have connected the L and N to the Hive connectors, not sure where to put the grey and black, plus do I need to link anything else. I have set everything else up.

I really would appreciate anyone's help in this matter.

Kind regards

Eddy

Sponsored Links
Post details of the existing RF receiver and the terminals to which each of the wires you mention are connected and someone will be able to assist.

Unfortunately posting only the colours of the existing wiring won't help we need to know what each does. The original installer chose which colours to use for what according to his personal preferences.

Hi,

Sorry I didn't realise that.

The original was a Honeywell BDR91

It had the obvious L and N
Then in A it was black
In B it was Grey
Nothing in C

Hopefully that's the info that's needed.

Regards

Ed

Sponsored Links
Thank you so much Madrab, all sorted and I now have a warm house. Really appreciate your help.

Regards

Eddu

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back