Hole in fish pond.

• Thread starter EdwardCurrent
  • Start date
E

EdwardCurrent

Hello All,
Here we go,
I need to fix a 'hole' in a fish pond 'lining', :eek: , it is about a foot wide by six inches, it is not a 'smooth' surface, as it has 'folds' in it.?????

Its a newly rented place and the poor fish x 2 would be better off with a bigger home ? :cry:

Any idea's please, I will try and get some pic's tomorrow.

Questions now mean I can look into them when I visit,
Thanks,
Ed.

Sponsored Links
probably easier to get a new liner.

old trick (but it needs a liner to do it)

cut a piece of liner vbigger than reqd, clean old liner thorougly, and i mean spotless, glue new piece of liner over the old one with genuine silicone sealer.

or do as i first said.

have you tried bradshaws?

rather than silicone you can now buy a sealant that comes in a tube from decent pond stockists. Cant remeber the name of it, but the stuff is black and by god does it stick well. Its harmless to the fish and will even stick when wet. Alternativly you can buy the black pond liner jointing tape in rolls (about £5 a metre). need sto have both surfaces claean and dry and then apply heat ie hot hair dryer and some pressure while its hot to get a good seal.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back