Votes: 2 33.3%
  • when it`s not comfy

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to build a gym in my garden - but as I`m getting old and have one gammy leg - I want to install a comfy chair to rest in after my workout . Also I can`t lift much weight so if I had a bench press bench with no weights and a blanket over it to keep my gammy " dead " leg warm - would that be considered a bed - in my shed :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
I saw an episode of Dragons Den where someone had invented a comfy chair that converted into a mini-gym. Sounds like exactly what you need :)

I want to build a gym in my garden - but as I`m getting old and have one gammy leg - I want to install a comfy chair to rest in after my workout . Also I can`t lift much weight so if I had a bench press bench with no weights and a blanket over it to keep my gammy " dead " leg warm - would that be considered a bed - in my shed :mrgreen:

buy a 16kg kettlebell and do 30 minute non stop full body curcuit workout every other day + warmup, cool down and stetching,
Eat healthily drinking lots of water

job done , gym not necessary

Nige - just carry your wallet around with you all day, changing from right to left pocket, then do some press ups with it on your back, the weight of it will build your muscles up in no time at all.

Andy

Sponsored Links
Nige - just carry your wallet around with you all day, changing from right to left pocket, then do some press ups with it on your back, the weight of it will build your muscles up in no time at all.

Andy
:LOL: . `twas only a wind up @ Joe with his "sheds with beds" ;)

Back