Honeywell 3 port actuator HELP!!!

N

norland

I have a customer on site with a honeywell three port actuator and the problem is, that they only want the valve to provide hot water as it is the summer.

There is no isolation of the CH in line and also the immersion doesn't provide enough hot water for the demand of the area.

How can I set the 3 port actuator so that provides only hot water for now but, still controls off the cylinder stat?

Sponsored Links
erm..so from what you are saying you have a permanent unswitchable live to the white/brown wire on the valve(heating demand)? if so disconnect it make safe ? not ideal though...:/

The valve does operate as it should so the live is switchable but, the client on site only wants the valve to provide hot water for now is there anyway this can be done, i.e switching to manual or something? as I don't want to adjust the wiring if I can help it.

Thanks jay.

Sponsored Links
turn the programmer off heating and the wall stat down and it won't provide heating.

Yes there is something you can do!
Get YOUR! customer to call someone who knows what he's doing IE a PLUMBER :mad:

Thanks for the sarcastic comment from assured heating as I explained to this idiot the contract I am working on requires work which is out of the remit of my usual work sometimes. So I decided to use this site for some help as there are a number of people that may have had similar experiences. On a more serious note though thanks to the other people who had the decency to provide useful information i have tried a few of the points but, the system doesn't have a programmer and there are issues with the rads which are currently being upgraded. In the end I found a manual and have solved the problem now which I will post once i've monitored the system.

Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back