Honeywell accenta G4 mini new bell box

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi hope you guys can help,

Tried replacing my horrible looking bell box today for a phronix delta bell X

Alarm and old bell were working fine before hand but now I'm getting tamper fault lock out

I have wired bell as instructions say for my alarm below left hand side is panel right is new bell box!

D - 12v+
A - 12v-
B- bell
Strobe- - stb
T - tamper
T - linked back to 12v-

Any help would be amazing as no siren or strobes when in engineer mode and I test them

Sponsored Links
So is there power to the bell? measured between A and D?
are the comfort leds illuminated?
Is the tamper secure?

Yes power to bell about 13v

No they are not

I believe it is and can here the click engage when I put lid down

So is there power to the bell? measured between A and D?
are the comfort leds illuminated?
Is the tamper secure?
Yes power to bell about 13v

No they are not

Yes I believe it is and can her click engage when I put lid down

Sponsored Links
Was this measured at the bell ?
Was the link from 0v to T fitted in the bell box ?
Have you altered any of the jumpers in the bell box ?

Was this measured at the bell ?
Was the link from 0v to T fitted in the bell box ?
Have you altered any of the jumpers in the bell box ?
Yes it was mate! Yeah have got a link between them two in the bell! I don't think so what are the jumpers?

Have you adjusted the back tamper ? The screw that pushes the micro switch outwards ? You will have to fit the jumper to enable the internal battery .

time for me brew and some telly.

Everything has been done but its not working, re trace your steps and check again and post pictures if your still struggling,

Remove blue tamper return wire in panel , set meter to DC , measure between the blue wire and red 12+ , should be 13.8 ish if tamper closed

Remove blue tamper return wire in panel , set meter to DC , measure between the blue wire and red 12+ , should be 13.8 ish if tamper closed
Hi there just tried this and did not get any reading! So got up ladder had a fiddle and tamper is closed! So I've removed inside of bell and attached to short price of cable from panel! Still no luck whatsoever ever no led nothing power is going to it as tested on meter and the triggers work when tested by dc volts any idea?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back