Honeywell alarm are they any good.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a full HoneyWell Alarm system boxed . I've just moved into a new build, I want an alarm fitted but don't want any wires on display nor do I want conduit up my walls. is it possible to fit without seeing wires (or very little ) or should I get a good quality wire free system.
I know wire is better.

Sponsored Links
Crystal ball ? .....all depends on the layout of the house ....if it's a new build its going to have chipboard floors , so that's a bit of a no no for taking up, I've just fitted my nephew a Texecom hybrid 48w but I did manage to hardwire front door , keypad , lounge , landing , bell by drilling back into the garage and up the cavity to the loft .... Only fitting the patio door and kitchen with wireless devices...

I have a full HoneyWell Alarm system boxed

There are a few different types of Honeywell. If it's a Honeywell Galaxy G2/Dimension/Flex system, then you can add an RF portal (for around £40) to configure some devices as wireless, while keeping as many as possible wired as per sparkymark's example with Texecom above.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back