Honeywell AQ6000 Control System

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anybody got a Installation & Programming Manual for the AQ6000 Control, I've got one which isn't working properly, I don't think there is anything wrong with it, But there is no manual on site and I can't remember the full programming sequence :oops:

Any help would be graterfully recieved! :D

Sponsored Links
I got a paper copy from honeywell a few years ago, it's almost as thick as war and peace!!!!!!!

What's it doing Boilerman? I have an AQ system in my place. Only problem I've had is with the heating temp sensor, As it has to be sited 1 meter from the valve it's normally fitted under the floor.

Hi avidfan.
It all appears to work - but i don't think it is set up properly, I cant remember how to assign "Work" and "Rest" days to various days of the week, I have set both programmes the same in order to give the Customer some heat, but unfortunately he wants to set a Weekday/Weekend programme, which means i will have to find out the answer to assigning programmes to differnt days. I have only fitted and worked on about 4 of these in my life, but i seem to remember sitting with "War & Peace" trying to make sense of it all -it was particullay straight forward.

Unfortunately its now obsolete & Honeywell don't make anything that is compatible with this particullar site :confused:

Sponsored Links
I have the pdf for the AQ250 if you want to compare it.

May help, may not, or I can ask Honeywell for a copy Monday if it can wait that long.

Thanks for all your help chaps!
Now have a pdf User Manual for the AQ6000 and as I suspected i wasn't assigning rest/work days to individual days of the week ! these controls whilst they were excellent they were horrendous to programme :rolleyes:

Many Thanks for the replies :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: BFS
Your posts were very useful♦.
Can boilerman2 or any other member advise where
pdf User Manual for the AQ6000 is available.

Thanks BFS

Thanks for all your help chaps!
Now have a pdf User Manual for the AQ6000 and as I suspected i wasn't assigning rest/work days to individual days of the week ! these controls whilst they were excellent they were horrendous to programme :rolleyes:

Many Thanks for the replies :LOL:

Would you still have the pdf that you could send me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Dave.

An excellent weather compensated control system, I fitted my first one in Jan 1986, and used them for years afterwards.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back