Honeywell Aquastat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an Aquastat installed in a Heatstore. The boiler has been changed but the Aquastat may not now be set correctly.

Any advice on how this device works, and what needs setting?

Sponsored Links
Thanks Gasman for the url.

I previously looked at the Honeywell site, and found some pdf info but it is very sketchy and does not give a set up procedure.

I can see from what is provided that the 'probe' measures the water temperature and the n/c contact opens when a certain temp is reached. There is an adjustment called the differential which I believe is used to set the amount the temp falls before the n/c contact closes again.

However I see no way to set the temperature point, the literature says the Aquastat range is 25 to 95 deg C

Sponsored Links
its not a 'helpful observation'.

the etiquette on this site is not to open multiple threads on the same topic.

Spacethegas

The topic is a more specific aspect of the earlier topic, which itself it was suggested to me may not have been understood.

I have a genuine problem I am trying to solve and gratuitous remarks such as your from a self appointed moderator contribute nothing. If you uable be constructive then perhaps you should refrain from responding !

End

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back