Honeywell CM727 Binding to HC60NG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All....Frustrated of Hampshire here...

I have a Honeywell CM727 Programmer and have fitted a new relay unit, an HC60NG.

All is well with flashing lights and digital screens but they're like a couple of petulant kids and wont talk to each other. The HC unit goes into binding mode but I've no idea how to get the 727 unit to enter the right mode to get it to recognise the relay receiver so it can start working. The relay unit works on the button and the controller seems to be kicking out a signal - at least the transmission symbol flashes on when I manually raise the set point.

Does anyone know how to get them to communicate?

Regards,

Crick

Sponsored Links
try this procedure

have both units about 1m apart.

on receiver unit hold button in for 15 secs to erase existing settings(red led will change to 0.1 sec on/ 0.9 sec off)note that after 5 secs it changes to 0.5secon/off but continue to hold for the full 15 secs.

now press and hold receiver button in for 5 secs until you get red led 0.5sec on/off ( this will now enter binding mode)

on stat turn slider to off position

press and hold both temp (up and down buttons) together with the left arrow button.

unit should display "control binding".

then press "ok" to send binding signal to receiver. red led is switched off to confirm binding. if red led still flashing press "ok" again .

Hope this helps.

Press and hold the relay button for at least 15 seconds the led will start to flash, release the button, press the button again for 5 seconds and the led will start to flash,

on the room thermostat press the off button and then press the temp up and down buttons and the < at the same time, the display should read INST and CONTROL BINDING , press the OK button,

if the red led goes out on the relay box the binding is successful if not try again.

Sponsored Links
Many thanks to all.

Picasso, That was exactly what I needed - once I had the 727 in a mood to speak to the the relay the romance was on and they are now in a committed warm and loving relationship (emphasis on warm!)

Regards,

Crick

Hello guys, please I need your support.
After the power failure, the automatic boiler started again. However, it is not possible to pair the CM727 thermostat with the communication unit. Before that, communication worked normally. Now I'm doing everything according to the pairing instructions ... I've tried about 20 times with different distance spacing in different steps etc. But I always end up at the same point where the comm box flashes like it should ... the thermostat says "InST CO" like it should ... but after confirming "OK" nothing happens for either device. The OK button is functional - tested outside pairing mode. In the video you can see the exact process I did and it always ends up the same.

Thank you for some ideas or info.

You don’t have a HC60NG you have a BDR91, obviously 2 different receivers, hence why you should start a new thread rather than revive a 13 and a bit old one. Try this:
(I haven’t watched it all btw).

Last edited:
First of all, I want to thank you for your reply. According to the instructions, the pairing procedure should be the same for both types, and that's why I didn't want to start a new topic unnecessarily. However, if we can't solve it on this forum, I'll start a new one. Thanks for the video, I tried it exactly according to the instructions in the video... But again after confirming OK, nothing happens. :/

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Tbf, your receiver doesn’t seem to want to do much, so maybe gubbed?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back