Honeywell CM907 Setting Parameters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All, I have had it fitted about a week in a 4 Bed Bungalow Built 1989 fully insulated floors, walls, roof, all windows 12mm double glazed, I dont understand some of the Parameters if somebody could explain please.
Temperature Offset and Proportional Band Width, The system is a Logic+
18 Heat Only With Weather Compensation On A Y Plan All Controls Honeywell.
Thanks Alex.

Sponsored Links
I presume you didn't get the installer instructions so, broadly...

Temperature Offset:

This is used to 'fake' the display, for example with a plus 2 offset the display will read 18deg C but the temp will actually be 20deg C.
Honeywell state it's for thermostats that are located in non ideal positions where wiring can't be moved to adjust accordingly and that it's useful for the home owner who wants the display to match other temperature reading devices.

Proportional Band Width:

This is used to control the heating pattern and reduce overshoot - where the thermostat will work out when to switch the boiler off knowing the residual heat of the radiators will take the temp to the set value.
Honeywell use the example of a well insulated house with an oversize heating system.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back