Honeywell CM927 or Vaillant VRT 360f

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a new Vaillant 831 combi installed and am looking for a decent RF thermostat. Undecided between the 360f or the CM927.

They seem to have the same basic functionality that I need. 7 day programmable with ability to set different temps at different times.

If anyone out there has tried both and any experience using them would appreciate any advice that might swing my decision.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
The Honeywell for ease of use.

The VRT360f has the same functionality but is not as easy to use, I did find it easy to use personally, but most people don't.

As above, but the 360f will connect via ebus so letting you control the DHW pre-heat as well.

As above, but the 360f will connect via ebus so letting you control the DHW pre-heat as well.

and it has analogue mode which enables higher efficency by lowering flow temp as load decreases.

Sponsored Links
The 360f sounds a better all rounder and more efficient which means lower bills...so thats the one then.

Cheers for the advice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back