honeywell cmt 907 digital thermostat & timeclock

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
been suggested by my heating engineer that i need a honeywell cmt 907 stat/timeclock and mount it in my hallway which eliminates my built in segmont timeclock also...seen em on ebay £50 appox but after recent faulty products think im going to purchase it on amazon £70,,fair enough..as for the wiring im guessing i need a L-N supply,a pair for the stat wiring & a pair for the clock..6 cores in total all back to the boiler(2 x 3 cores or 3 x twin & earth 1.5mm ) my boiler is a vokera linea 24 by the way,the cmt 907 has very good reviews on amazon has anybody else used these and worked fine without any problems..or would reccomend any other good quality compatiable product(s) cheers again :)

Sponsored Links
i have fitted many honeywell cmt's
i think they are very good quality and user friendly. try the cmt927 its a wireless one you just wire the reciever near the boiler and have the stat/programmer where you want. only needing three core from the boiler, live neutral and switch live. if your powering it from the boiler that is.

There's a bug on the cmt907 which I've been able to recreate one several units with timer events spanning midnight while optimum start is enabled that'll make the stat call for heat between 00:00 and 01:00 even if the temperatures are fine.
Other than that, they're ok.

Sponsored Links
cheers guys for advice/replies :) have fitted the stat/programmer in the hallway as advised by my h/e..connected up terminals a) brown b)black c)grey at the stat(wired a 3 core 1.5mm to it) & have run the 3 core back to the boiler inserting through the cordgrip into the boiler etc i now just need to know which terminals to connect to in the boiler pcb.. i also want to disconnect & remove the old segmont timeclock fitted into the boiler so i can fit a blank plate to tidy it up..prob get 1 on ebay...& finally then setup & commision the new digi stat/programmer..any info/advice very gratefull cheers again :)

ok holmes will bear that in mind..why is that though if dont mind me asking that i shouldnt discard the old timeclock ? cheers & what are the connections :)

Don't connect up the NC contact at the thermostat. You don't need it.

Because the old time clock is part of the dhw controls, thats why you should leave it in place.
The Vokera Linea is a combi. The internal clock only controls CH, so if you fit a programmable stat, you don’t need the clock.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back