Honeywell CMT927 & HC60NG Binding

S

shamone79

Hi.

I have used this setup for a few years but am wondering if I can bind an additional CMT927 to the HC60NG receiver?

I am also going to add a couple of HR80's but would like to be able to use the more flexible control of an additional CMT927 upstairs.

And before anyone says, yes I know I can take it upstairs but I cant be assed with remembering to do it! I just want one downstairs and one upstairs if it can be done.

Struggling to find anything at Honeywell to say you can do it.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Ha ha yes thanks for the sarky reply very helpful.

I prob have worded the post wrong or not included some info.

I have read on a belgium site that you can bind up to 4 thermostats to the HC60NG but they didnt say what stats.

I also say its hard to find anything via Honeywell as there seem to be lots of comments regarding features/binding processes not included in Honeywell literature.

Sorry for being such an idiot and so inferior to yourself Dan.

Thanks again.............

I haven't started being sarcastic yet.

Binding for stats to one relay is for remote boilers.

You still need individual zone valves.

Otherwise the exercise is thoroughly pointless.

The hr80 are not compatible with cm92x stats as far as I know.

Sponsored Links
OK so in my CMT927 instructions it says I can bind HR80's to it no problem, either using the 927 as a relay to the the HC60 or the HR80 direct to the HC60. So you are incorrect.

Zoning valves are only necessary if you want to control 2 zones. I just want to be able to turn my heating on/off at 2 different points of the house using the flexibility of the 927 as it has timed boost facility whereas the HR80s will keep the temp until the next timed set point if you adjust the temp via the dial, so it isnt thoroughly pointless.

Basically Dan, I can appreciate that you very much more than likely have more knowledge and experience than myself, if you are a heating engineer, and I didnt post on here for an argument but you do very much seem like a patronising bellend from your very first comment.

There are lots of things that are in and excluded from Honeywell literature.

But seeing as you are small minded enough to resort to name calling and personal insults I think you can work out what you can do.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back