Honeywell CMT927 Wiring question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a conventional condesing boiler running off a timer unit and sunvic tlx201 thermostat in a 2 year old house

The thermostat has wires to COM, DEMAND and N

How do I connect up the reciever/relay unit to these 3 wires when replacing the 'stat? I am planning on just setting the original programmer to permanently "ON" for the CH and only then using that origianl timer unit for the HW

cheers!!!

Sponsored Links
The thermostat has wires to COM, DEMAND and N
Sunvic = Honeywell
Com = L
N = N
Demand = B

If that does not work, reverse the L and B wires - it was wrongly wired to begin with.

Also connect L to A in the receiver

I am planning on just setting the original programmer to permanently "ON" for the CH
That's OK until someone accidentally turns the CH OFF at the programmer. A better way is to disconnect the wire from the CH ON terminal of the programmer and connect it to the L terminal.

Hi there

Well, finally got around to fitting this today. Relay lamp illuminates in repsonse to transmitter but boiler is not responding....

I tried swapping the two wires (L & B) but still nothing. Am I missing something?

many thanks!

cheers

Paul

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back