Honeywell galaxy flex, stop com error beep

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I have a galaxy flex system and it’s been great since we installed it. There is one thing bugging me though and that’s the error beep when we lose internet connection.
I have the Ethernet module installed and it’s all working with the app etc but recently we have been having a few connection problems due to virgin working in the area. It always seems to go off in the middle of the night which wakes everyone up because the alarm starts beeping saying there is a fault +HB comm error or something.

Is there a way to turn off that beeping? I’ve been all through the menus but can not find anything.

Thanks
Mat

Sponsored Links
Here are my current recommended settings for SelfMon customers. Please ensure V3.50 firmware and minimum version 1.02 Ethernet module.

With the settings below, SelfMon takes care of the line path checking every hour and you can choose how you want notified of any issue.

If you use Honeywell's free push notifications, then you should at the very least set up a daily test, but it's easy to forget if the signal is missed.

56.3.3.6 - Line fail - Disabled
51.90 - Comm’s Fault Suppression - Enabled
56.3.3.7.1 - Ip Check Interval
Set to 00:00 or a minimum of 00:30 for checks every 30 minutes.
56.1.1.X.3.3.1 or 56.1.1.X.4.3.1 - Autotest - Set to 1hr interval or minimum of 00:30 for checks every 30 minutes.

Hi GalaxyGuy

Thank you for the reply. I'm currently using selfmon and it's been working fine for a few years.
I bought my panel and ethernet module about 3-4 years ago and from memory it's running firmware 3.1. I'm not sure what version the ethernet module is running.
Is it possible for me to upgrade the firmware of both? I'm pretty handy on computers so shouldn't be a problem if its possible for a end user to install.

Thanks
Mat

Sponsored Links
The panel can be updated using mini usb lead. The module requires a flash lead.

Email me at SelfMon if you want to update. Try the above settings to stop the errors you are seeing for now anyway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back