Honeywell galaxy flex

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. Look for some advice been doing some work around the house and it maybe un related. Have had this notification off my alarm on SelfMon could anyone point me in the direction of what the issue maybe. “Evnt= Burglary trouble. Burglary activated during testing. With additional zone code 1001
Xtra= +RF SUPER FRONT DOOR.”
The alarm was not armed at the time of the issue. Any advice would be appreciated. Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Not familar with the panel but looks like it might be supervision fault in the front door sensor, when was the battery last changed?

Yes, a supervision fail. The panel has lost contact with the door sensor. The panel should report low battery from the sensor prior to this if it was the battery. Any work taking place around the sensor ?

Hi there, looking for some assistance, i have a Honeywell Galaxy FX020 and decided to replace my standard contact switches (3No) for Texecom Impaq SC (Type AEKA0000). i have connected up the EOL to one zone and the MAG to the other zone, with both zones programmed as intruder on the panel. the 1k resistors for both alarm and tamper on the Impaq switches have been applied. The shock sensor works as well as the contact works, However, when I try to come out of engineering mode the alarm reports three tamper faults all related to the Texceom Impaq SC. When i interrogate the panel it states Tamp S/C 35ohms when the door is in the closed position, see photo below.
upload_2021-8-10_8-47-51.png

Sponsored Links
Post the instructions for the sensor. It's not configured properly.

Also, this should be a new thread as it's not related to the RF thread.

Hi GalaxyGuy, thanks for responding i have created a new post. However, here is the manual for the sensors.

Attachments

• Impaq_S_SC_en.pdf
    962.6 KB · Views: 117
Hi, here are the resistance and voltage readings for when the door is closed.

Attachments

• 20210731_142041.jpg
    20210731_142041.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 69
I've not used that sensor before, but it hints that the door contact and shock are separate. The manual is really poor - they should provide a proper circuit diagram of the internals. Have you wired these separately ? From the manual, it sounds like only the shock has the resistors. You can either program the contact zone as NC or add resistors for that circuit in the sensor.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back