Honeywell HC60NG problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I have moved the HC60NG relay unit. The problem I now have is the green light comes on when heating is called for but the boiler does not fire up. I have checked and rechecked all wiring and connections. Any ideas what the issue could be. It was working fine before it was moved. It was without power for about 2 hours.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the speedy reply. Yeah, that was my first thought but I am confident the wiring is good. My last thought was the boiler may need resetting but as you say the relay needs replacing. Many thank

If you hear a click when the green light comes on normally ok. Double check your connections in A and B. If they are definitely ok then you need a new unit.

Sponsored Links
Join together the two wires that the relay would have joined.
Does the boiler work now? Yes, concentrate on wiring the relay unit properly. No, check the wiring relay to boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back