Honeywell ST6400S Programmer....Help please :(

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, i have a ST6400S programmer and it has now shut down! We had serviced a few weeks ago but the plumber couldn't reset it and assured me once the countdown came to zero days it would reset. Instead it has switched the whole dammmn thing off!!

I can only now get an hour of heating and hot water by using the overide button.

With the winter upon us i'm desperate to get this sorted asap. In the manual it refers to a leaflet EN0R8542 to reset it however I can't find it anywhere.

Please please please HELP

my email add is ****** if someone could post anything that may help me

Thanks in adavnce

Sponsored Links
As far as I know you have to phone their tech support for the codes,unless others know better.

Hi guys, i have a ST6400S programmer and it has now shut down! We had serviced a few weeks ago but the plumber couldn't reset it and assured me once the countdown came to zero days it would reset. Instead it has switched the whole dammmn thing off!!
You need to go into Installer mode and enter a pin number to get into Service mode to reset the service interval.

The guy who serviced the boiler should know that he can get this info from Honeywell - provided he is a bona fide installer, i.e Gas Safe registered.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back