Help with the Honeywell ST6400S

Not without the full manufacturers instructions. I would go back to the shop and get them to obtain a copy..

Sponsored Links
il try my luck by going back there.

i noticed a few guys had info on how to enter the installer mode on here

The engineer is coming next week wednesday but i need hot water before then. Could anyone please send me details on how to reset it. My email is ************

I wonder if anybody can help I to have the same problem and need to reset the service warning. System bought on ebay and not an installer so honeywell don't want to know any body send me the info. I hope somebody can. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I also have a Honeywell ST6400S. (As with other people in the thread, I'm a homeowner and our heating system was installed a year ago. Apparently it has gone into the "Off - Service due" mode because the programmer is designed for landlords.) The service is going to happen in 2 weeks, but it's cold and I have a 3 month old daughter, so need the heating on for more than an hour at a time.

I'd be very grateful if someone could tell me how to reset it.

Thanks,

Dan

Does anyone have Document EN0R8542 for the Honeywell ST6400S programmer?

The one that tells you the security key sequence that gives access to the Installer Mode by using the buttons and sliders on the controller of the ST6400S?

Or alternatively, the sequence alone would be much appreciated.

(See my earlier post above)

Thanks,
Dan

Hi,

Same problem, I also need to resetting a ST6400S. Can someone email details please ********* ?

Thank you,

Daniele

Hi I also have the same problem it was installed by an electrician after my old one broke if anyone has the info my e-mail is ******* thanks

hello,
can someone add me to the list of people that need the reset instructions
for the st6400s
cheers

ive just been out to someones st6400s @7.30 tonight ..... honeywell call center shut @5.15 i did try a few plus and minus together etc but no luck would appreciate the code so could go out tonight and get heating on fully.... i did manage a 1 hour heating and hotwater boost << gas safe registered email in profile ... thanks so much

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back