Help with the Honeywell ST6400S

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I hope there is someone out there who can help me out. My Honeywell ST6400C programmer has gone wrong so being a tight git I found one on ebay brand new !! result.

Except its a ST6400S and this means it has a service interval and service mode for landlords and local autorities etc. I have tried to find out how to enter the service mode and disable this function from Honeywell but it must be top secret info as they won't tell.

So if there is some good hearted soul out there who can tell me how to enter the service mode I would be grateful..

Cheers
Andy

Sponsored Links
usually you have to fax the manufacturer on headed paper to prove you are an installer before they will reply with the code to enter service interval mode, at least you do with Danfoss, who then send you a little booklet.

Hmm...... thats the point I am not an "installer" I just have this programmer I want to use and it has this stupid service mode thing.

had the same problem - can send instructions via email - need address

Sponsored Links
any chance of sending them to me, had similar problem a few months and honeywell wanted to visit my house to prove i was installer and get me to use more of their products, ebay sell them but they are only meant for housing associations.

no problem - but need a mail address - i do not want to post mine on a public forum

Hi I also need help with resetting a ST6400S would be really grateful if someone could email details,

Regards

Jason

Hi I am having the same problem with the ST6400S please can you send me these details please my e mail address is zetayer at hotmail.com

the reason this info is restricted is to assist us guys in getting into hard access properties for local Authorities/Housing Associations to service the boiler, it is amazing how many tenants do not alow access to get a free safety check done, so the manufacturers only give the info out to service firms if the info got out how to reset the clocks someone from the pub would be resetting the clocks and we would be back to square one, when we are in these properties we need to reset the clock while the tenant is not watching or they will do it next year and we won't get in, i appreciate it isn't exactly top secret stuff but please if you have the info only use it on private prpoperties that simply have this type of clock and don't make it free to whoever.
PS on the danfoss clocks we use the service interval function is NOT activated on purchase of the clock but is available if you want to set it, i'm not sure if the clock bought on ebay was new or used, if used then perhaps it has already been set

had the same problem - can send instructions via email - need address

Hi Thanks you could you kindly send me instructions i bought honeywell from e bay now it is saying service 24 days.Could you please send me the instructions that will be very kind.My add is ***********

the reason this info is restricted is to assist us guys in getting into hard access properties for local Authorities/Housing Associations to service the boiler, it is amazing how many tenants do not alow access to get a free safety check done, so the manufacturers only give the info out to service firms if the info got out how to reset the clocks someone from the pub would be resetting the clocks and we would be back to square one, when we are in these properties we need to reset the clock while the tenant is not watching or they will do it next year and we won't get in, i appreciate it isn't exactly top secret stuff but please if you have the info only use it on private prpoperties that simply have this type of clock and don't make it free to whoever.
PS on the danfoss clocks we use the service interval function is NOT activated on purchase of the clock but is available if you want to set it, i'm not sure if the clock bought on ebay was new or used, if used then perhaps it has already been set

Hi I am a house owner i bought this property in oct 2007 and honeywell st6400s is installed in the property and message is coming service due 24 days even service is done in dec 07.could you kindly help me to set up this that will be very kind.My email add is aamirdan at hotmail.com

hi, i have the same problem with my st6400s as mine is stuck in service mode.

can anyone help so that i can access installer mode and disable the service mode.

jay_xx at hotmail.com
thanks

just one point you bought your clock off a person selling goods not from Ebay. Good chance with the type of clock being designed for housing assosiations etc it is not legit

I bought mine from a plumbing shop as a replacement for my old ST6400C, thinking the S model was an up-dated version for the C version.

Do you think the shop shouldn't have sold me that?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back