Honeywell T6360 Thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just fitted a Honeywell T6360 and notice that the alignment of the knob is not correct, i.e. it's about 4 degrees off where it should be...

Now I've noticed you can pull off the knob and fit it in pretty much any position... But how do I ensure this is fitted in the correct position?

Sponsored Links
If you want it spot on you have no chance you will get it to within a couple of degrees though . use a proper digital thermometer to take room temp just beside the roomstat.
Take knob off and turn internal spindle slightly till it clicks then put knob back on lining up temp(you have got with digital thermo) on knob with the line on the cover.

Or do what everyone else does and guess it most people get it about right

If you want it spot on you have no chance you will get it to within a couple of degrees though . use a proper digital thermometer to take room temp just beside the roomstat.
Take knob off and turn internal spindle slightly till it clicks then put knob back on lining up temp(you have got with digital thermo) on knob with the line on the cover.

Or do what everyone else does and guess it most people get it about right
Ok :D guess I'll stick with it until I get the spare cash to buy a programmable thermostat

Its totally irrelevant what the exact reading is showing.

You just set it to the position which gives you the temperature you require.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Tony is spot on when we used to do local authority contract we would get loads of calls every year i have to turn my stat to 25 to come on it must cost me money to have it that high ...take knob off put it at 15 ...Thats a lot better house better/lower temp and saving me money.....House was exactly same temp but knob said it was lower

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back