Hoover Dryer TC650

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got a fault with my Hoover Tumble Dryer TC650. The filter light stays on with no heat from the dryer. Cleaned the filter and inlet and outlet vents but the filter light still stays on. Is there a air flow sensor on this model that is faulty or does anyone know where the fault may be? The dryer is about 2 and a half years old.

Sponsored Links
Most likely a faulty thermostat. Check the heater and thermostats for continuity.

Unplug your appliance before working on it.

Thanks for your reply. Can you give me instructions on how to check them and where are they located? I have been trying to search for a drawing for this model but no luck yet.

i cant help with their location but to test them you need a multimeter, have you got one?

Sponsored Links
Yes I have a multimeter. Eventualy found a site espares.
http://www.espares.co.uk/explodeddiagram.aspx?ed=281&ma=107&mo=385458
with diagrams of the dryer but not sure if I require to disassemble to locate the stats and heater

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back