hoover logic a3632

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
have kept this going for 18 yrs now, but current problem is: wash cycle gets so far and then drains and just keeps on draining. During the wash the heater stays on all the time - not normal for a 40deg cool wash though not sure. Also if i try to manually advance it onwards the heater element comes on even though there's no water in - eek a mini chernobyl!! :?:

Sponsored Links
hi
i've cleaned out the pressure chamber (the plastic bowl was full of crud - sclean as a whistle now) and blown through the pipe from the pressure switch.

what's the tub back? Is that where the pressure chamber plugs in? how do you clean out the tub back?

thanks - gb

Make sure the rubber hose and spout into the tub from the chamber are clear.

Sponsored Links
Thanks I'll double check the rubber hose to that the chamber plugs into is definitely clear. Anything else it could be - like timer perhaps?

gb

The heating element should not be able to switch on if the pressure switch is working ok.if you gently blow up the hose you should hear three clicks as you blow and three when you release as it has a three level switch.

thanks assuhors

i'll take a look tonight

gb

Checked the pressure switch it worked with the three clicks and the pipe to the tub is clear. Tried a spin 600 cycle and the motor turned - slowly - but heater light came on :rolleyes:

what next?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back