Hoover washer/dryer, dryer not heating up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Hoover
WDYN 9666PG-80 , about 3 years old. The dryer had probs in that it didn't heat up a couple months back, the guy came and said it was a build up of lint or something similar and took 2 mins to fix it.

Same prob has happened again, and I have read that you can sometimes reset the dryer by pressing some button in the casing. Does anyone know if this machine has this facility? I really don't want to spend almost £50 getting this fixed if I can help it.

I have no technical knowledge at all, I went to take the cover off earlier but discovered it was hexagon bolts so need to get some kind of special tool to get them off.

Sponsored Links
The last engineers work should carry a warranty, either it was not fixed properly the first time or you have a different fault. If you have cleaned out excess lint as shown in the user manual & given you have no technical ability, then call him back to fix it properly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back