Horrible Phone Calls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Saturday Morning, 2.20, offensive phone call on mobile.

Then in the next hour followed six more, came up as private calls ie no phone number shown.

the first phone call I answered, ignored the rest.

Sunday morning another call followed. Police and phone company have been contacted over this.

One thing I really hate personalyy is nuisance/offensive phone calls.

Just feel like 'I hope the police/company find out whos doing it before I do'!.........

Sponsored Links
In all kinds of ways, if I have time I'll explain later. I was told to watch my back for one thing and get a proper job. Ill say it may be related to trouble Ive had from schoolkids etc on the service bus home but how the hell they got my number? since I dont think any of them have my full name etc.

could they have gotten your number if you left your bluetooth switched on on your phone?

Sponsored Links
Thanks.

I don't know how they got my number still, my phone does not have bluetooth on it.

I used to get what they call "dead calls". Phone rings and I answer it, line would stay silent unless I said hello and then a hang-up.

Network originally said "probably an auto dialler" but when I explained that it would stay connected until I spoke, regardless of the duration they looked into it.

They came back and said that they had passed the details through to their security team. I never heard anything else and the calls stopped almost immediately.

It's a nuisance, especially if you need your phone on 24/7 as I do.

Contact your network. Quite often they will give you a new number for free the first time.

They can see what number the private number is if they want to as well.

Nothing is really private to those who want to know :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back