Hortsmann Electronic 7

Sponsored Links
The Hortsmann Electronic 7 is a timer.

Economy 7 is a tariff.

How do expect to compare these?

The Hortsmann Electronic 7 is used to control the power to an immersion heater in a way which allows one to benefit from the Economy 7 tariff.

Sponsored Links
OK - so my question is. I have a Economy 7 Quartz - Immersion Heater Controller - and I wish to replace with the Electronic 7 Series 3 controller. I am just wondering if it's a simple job. Thanks

crystal_ball_LG.jpg

In other words, as we get people on this forum who can't even grasp what a simple on-off switch does, it's not possible to answer your question. You might find it simple, or you might find that the wiring diagram makes as much sense to you as the workshop manual for a Tibetan starship.

I was getting at whether there would be wires to navigates etc of whether it's a plug an play type design. No probs - will just buy it and work it out

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back