0003237yv5.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LMAO ROFLMAO

I reckon the brush loooks the sauciest

:):)

Ere wheres my fag for after :):)

So you like a tickler then corgi :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
well I have to say that if I was to get one of those where the sun dont shine, I would prefer the outside chance of being tickled

roflmao

beinerts said:
I'm no expert, but on my old system this happened too. It turns out the cold water pipe allowed hot water to travel back up to the CW tank as the pipe was an old imperial size which for some reason allowed this. Strangely it never happened on metric pipes. My father in law (who told me about this) slightly closed the tap on that pipe and it stopped. I can't explain how or why, but if there is a tap on that pipe, turn the tap down a bit and see if that helps.

Obviously your Father in Law isn't an expert either :LOL: :LOL:

Perhaps he would be kind enough to explain how the hot water got into the cold pipe in the first place.

Was gonna give an opinion but unfortunately I`m Banned, (OOps! I seem to have slipped thru the net again)! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p Word of advice to the uninititiated, don`t disagree or fall out with Kevplumb (Mod 2/3 who cares)? you WILL be removed, for all who can be ar*sed to read this, Goodbye it`s been a hoot ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
corgiman said:
Hey Hey bamber

you nawty boy how are you matey :)

Great Mate, only talkin` to you now `cos I had a glitch on me p.c. Kev plumb has banned me, haven`t been able to log on for ages, me only crime was to disagree & give him a bit of stick, I`m surprised I have got this far, I am genuinely banned, I`ve had a message from Admin telling me so. Sucks a bit dunnit? ( as soon as numpty comes on duty all this will be removed so before this happens, keep on, keepin` on Corgiman, you were one of the few that I actually liked) ;)

corgiman said:
you could say that but I could not possibly comment

;)

In answer to Mod 6 above, (obviously you are new) I have actually been banned, & have tried to post since being banned. It` s hard to explain if you are not banned ,which you are not. I am. ;)

beinerts said:
I'm no expert, but on my old system this happened too. It turns out the cold water pipe allowed hot water to travel back up to the CW tank as the pipe was an old imperial size which for some reason allowed this. Strangely it never happened on metric pipes. My father in law (who told me about this) slightly closed the tap on that pipe and it stopped. I can't explain how or why, but if there is a tap on that pipe, turn the tap down a bit and see if that helps.

Just to follow this up, I believe it is because convection currents occur at a certain diameter. So it won't happen in a 22mm pipe, but could happen in a 1 inch or 28mm pipe. Tightening the tap restricts the diameter and stops it happening. BTW this was the cause for me, it might be completely different for you!

Moderator 6 said:
Bambergaspipe - if you had been banned, you would be unable to post. I think you can safely say - no ban has been given.
I disagree.

"Bambergaspipe" isn't banned, but I suspect that "Bamber gaspipe" is.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back