Hot water / overheat cutout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an old Worcester Heatslave Highflow boiler (model 41-311-39) - with a few issues.
I have had problems with having both central heating and hot water on at the same time, I have now remedied this by changing the 3 port diverter which was faulty, only to find the thermastat on the hw to be faulty - this has now been changed as well. But now hot water and central heating work seperately, but the hw now trips what I presume is an overheat trip as it shuts down the boiler and the pilot light.

Can anyone recommend where I could also get a pump overrun switch / pcb

Sponsored Links
The highflow uses a pump overrun board that should be available at any decent spares outlet. The board will overrun for 5 mins after a demand has finished and when the power is re enstated . Run the boiler on dhw upto temp and shut down the timer and the stat if the top pump stops then you need a board. Dont use GC numbers so dont no if you have a 3.5 or 4.5 if its the 4.5 then dont worry about the lower pump its just to circulate the heat in the heat bank.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back