Hot water pressure adjustment?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, I'm new here.

I have recently moved into a new house. (not new but 25-30 years old - new to me!)

The central heating is based on a Icon 23t combi boiler. It does exactly what it is meant to and works well, however I have noticed that you have to have the taps on quite high before the boiler kicks in and starts to heat the water up. Is there any reasonable way of adjusting the pressure at which the boiler fires up myself?

I've called a few plumber/gas fitters etc about getting it serviced/adjusted I've called local plumbers/gas fitters. Of 6 calls none where interested in doing the work or returning calls!

thank you for any help/guidance

Andy

Sponsored Links
ANother Independent retailer's badged job I think. Glowworm?

Thanks for your help, surely there must a simple way to adjust the pressure at which the boiler fires, a nut, a handle something. Surely this is a maintainence/setting up issue?

The icon 23t is findable on the net, but a company name is never avalable.

What is the generic adjustment on a combi with a problem like this?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back