Hot water problem BIASI RIVA ADVANCE HE M110B.32SM/C

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please help!
I have the BIASI RIVA ADVANCE HE M110B.32SM/C

Hello, there is a boiler in the above model in the house where I am staying. The general problem is that hot water suddenly cools down when flowing. warms up again gets cold again. Can you support me with this problem?

Attachments

• IMG_20210429_150331.jpg
    IMG_20210429_150331.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 171
Sponsored Links
first thing to do is top the system pressure up to between 1 and 1.5 Bar

Plate heat exchanger likely to be blocked.
Run a hot water tap ,let it run continuously and observe the temperature dial on the boiler. If it rises rapidly to around 75/ 80 degrees its likely the plate hex.

first thing to do is top the system pressure up to between 1 and 1.5 Bar
As you said, I increased the bar pressure to the level you specified. but the problem is the same

Sponsored Links
Plate heat exchanger likely to be blocked.
Run a hot water tap ,let it run continuously and observe the temperature dial on the boiler. If it rises rapidly to around 75/ 80 degrees its likely the plate hex.
When I turn on the hot water, it goes up to 80 degrees as you said. What should we do? Is there a solution?

Nothing in the gas regs to stop you doing it yourself, just depends on your own competency in doing it, not a hard job

Yes lots on youtube, just be carefull if you go down the cleaning route, the chemicals are very aggressive , make sure you take care and wear the correct gear, to be honest a new plate on Ebay is not expensive and comes with the seals , probably your best bet

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back