Hot water tank stat --accuracy

Sponsored Links
Foxhole,have you discussed your concern with the installer ?.

Do you have the installation instructions available,is it a temPEST ?

Sponsored Links
If you carry on disagreeing with agile your post will be removed with no questions asked..
"Ideally" the foam should be removed??..you idiot.

If I havnt got my 32.7mm foam removal knife on me I just strap the stat to the outside and recalibrate using a madeupiscope that I got from the BBC.

In the above case I'd attach the cylinder to my lathe in order to recalibrate it's orientation 19.6° Anti-clockwise

In the above case I'd attach the cylinder to my lathe in order to recalibrate it's orientation 19.6° Anti-clockwise

I find that in 8.75 out of 13 occasions that a 2% adjustment to the anterior axial metric is sufficient as long as the (not always) incompetent technician that visited previously was as considerate as I am.

I find that in 8.75 out of 13 occasions that a 2% adjustment to the anterior axial metric is sufficient as long as the (not always) incompetent technician that visited previously was as considerate as I am.

Well I would bow to your superior knowledge but given I am one of the top 100 RGIs I'll just delete the thread instead

Oh come on Dan, we all know that 84% of all statistics are just made up

Jon

I find that inferior engineers tend to remove the insulation in order to install Tank thermostats, which in order to be G3 registered they should really have the authority of a 48FF police woman who loves coconuts, some inferior engineers on here like @jeff the gasman would wear a sock when courting such a lady, I find this not to be the case, some grease on the thread works and if you happen to have your radio off and you expect dont cry for me Argentina to come on , then just pull over in the nearest lay by and flatten her tubes

I find that inferior engineers tend to remove the insulation in order to install Tank thermostats, which in order to be G3 registered they should really have the authority of a 48FF police woman who loves coconuts, some inferior engineers on here like @jeff the gasman would wear a sock when courting such a lady, I find this not to be the case, some grease on the thread works and if you happen to have your radio off and you expect dont cry for me Argentina to come on , then just pull over in the nearest lay by and flatten her tubes
I think you meant to say turn the radio off whilst listening to don't cry for me Argentina??
Edit..oh you did..:D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back