hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a conbi boiler, an old vokera( have been tolds needs replacing), anyways, I am getting hot water to all taps in the house upstairs an downstairs aprt from the hot water tap in the bath. It runs lukewarm whlst the other taps work fine,

anyone with any ideas as to what the problem could be.

regards.

Moved as originally posted in WRONG FORUM (building)

Sponsored Links
Just broke away from my turkey dinner to say you are opening the tap too much (probably trying to pull too much hot water from a 22 mm supply pipe).
The nature of the combi dictates that you can only heat small amounts of hot water. Closing down some of the flow will give you a higher temp.
Merry Xmas :D

thanks for, i'll give it a try, sorry about the spelling in my earlier post, honest I wasn't drunk.

Moved as originally posted in WRONG FORUM (building)[/quote]

IT IS CHRISTMAS YOU KNOW, HAVE A HEART :LOL: :D

Sponsored Links
BAHCO said:

Moderator WROTE

Moved as originally posted in WRONG FORUM (building)

IT IS CHRISTMAS YOU KNOW, HAVE A HEART :LOL: :D

Hmmm.......perhaps we should alert the moderator, this may be covered by abuse. :D (of course, kev's mirth will only encourage it :) )

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back