hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a worcester bosch 280 rsf boiler when i put the taps on half way the water is piping hot when i turn taps on full the water starts to get colder put the taps on half way again and the water get hotter and also turn dial for cooler water and ther is no difference in temperture how can i correct this so when i put the taps on full the water is hottest

Sponsored Links
brinikbran said:
i have a worcester bosch 280 rsf boiler when i put the taps on half way the water is piping hot when i turn taps on full the water starts to get colder put the taps on half way again and the water get hotter and also turn dial for cooler water and ther is no difference in temperture
how can i correct this so when i put the taps on full the water is hottest

brinikbran said:
how can i correct this so when i put the taps on full the water is hottest
You can't correct it because it's already correct.

If you don't like the way that combi boilers operate (and who could blame you?) then you need to remove it and install a stored hot water system.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back