Hotpoint AQLF9D69U autodose problem ...

DNL

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all,

I bought a couple of days ago the Hotpoint Aqualtis Auto dose washing machine. Now to the problems ... According to the manual, I loaded the machine with detergent and Softener. Checked both tanks and they are completely full. The LCD though, does not show the level in the corresponding items, it thinks that both tanks are empty. When I press either button to increase the dosage the screen shows ''LF 400'' , beeps and then goes back to normal. There is an option to manually set the machine to clear the tanks in case of an error (for example may be by mistake you have put the softener in the detergent tank etc). I run both the detergent and the softener tank cleaning cycles and the machine did not empty anything at all. ... I think the problem should be in the level switches but know nothing about washing machines. Underneath I found a couple of peristaltic pumps but I dont know if these are the ones that do the dosing in the drum ...

Any help appreciated ..

Dimitri

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back