Hotpoint Aquarious Dishwasher DF61

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Folks.
We have a hotpoint aquarious DF61 dishwasher and the top revolving spray has come loose from the vertical water supply truck. It was found in the drain tray after a wash. I an blowed if I can see how it can be re-attached.

Help appreciated, a technical drawng or the like would be good.

Regards

Rod Kelly

Sponsored Links
Folks,
In case others have the same problem, and likewise baffled, I have discovered the top revolving spray actually clips under the top tray and when moved back, mates into the vertical feed trunk. Rather simple really, so please forgive a "no-knowlegde" appliance family. We got there eventually.

Incidentally I don't feel too bad because the "hotpoint expert" in our small community on the Isle of Man was equally flumixed. So much for this fellow. But this is a good point to watch when buying. Retailers are quick to sell but it is worth asking on product support. So much is farmed out into less than satisfactory small businesses. For a simple defect are we expected to buy a new one?

Rod Kelly

Rod Kelly

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back