hotpoint Aquarius cdt00 condenser dryer motor

I can't see it there either it should be on the white cog , do what said on last bit and see if it pumps up to the top. You can take pipe off the top and hold it over a cup see if the full cup you tip in the chamber comes out all of it if not the pumps knacked.

Sponsored Links
Clear pipe is overflow it tray is full it fills the pump chamber up and the float rises and says empty container light comes on. It goes up black pipe into the Botle but if you remove it it will go into the top and fill the top tray up.

I turned the pipe around so kinked bit was on the bottom. And put it together.And water has went into the top chamber. First time in years. Thank you for all your help. I will invest in a new piece of pipe and if that don't work then a new lift pump

Noticed empty water light is on now. Its collecting water . But not full . What causes this

Sponsored Links
Ahh maby the float isnt down right and its saying the bottom is full . As u said earlier

Yeah. Check it's in situ if it's full of water then pump gone west. It's stalling.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back