Hotpoint aquarius DWF50

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Eco and Fast lights flashing.. Water still in machine.. Have checked filters, drainage and water supply for blockages.. all seem in order.. When water emptied out of dishwasher the machine starts any cycle but then stops and lights start flashing again.. Can you help?

Sponsored Links
Water in the spillage tray at bottom of machine or pump not working, cant remeber what I have it written down. If you dont sort email me & I will look on sunday.

Pull the machine out & tip it, if water is in there you have a leak or its suds, the chances are its your pump.
WhEN YOU SWITCH THE MACHINE ON DOES THE PUMP RUN ?(THAT IS FIRST PART OF CYCLE) If it doesnt its the float, if the ump runs but dosnt pump its jammed, (mine does often)..
sorry about the caps

Sponsored Links
the pump seems to run..sounds like it anyway..when i do manage to start a cycle it makes the usual noises ..runs for a few minutes then stops.. if the pump is jammed is it easy enough to sort this?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back