HOTPOINT AQUARIUS WF541 FLASHING LIGHTS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Just put on the washing machine and its currently not working with a lot of lights flashing!!

So I've done a search and it would appear that the left hand light (five of them) the first 4 from the top flash and also the final spin light + on off. Now using this and rocks list see below:

f01 light 4, motor triac
f02 light 3 motor, jammed/ tacho
f03 lights 3&4 Ntc fault
f04 light 2. pressure sw stuck on empty
f05 lights 2&4, pressure sw stuck on full
f06 lights 2&3, N/A?
f07 lights 2&3&4 heater relay
f08 light 1. heater relay
f09 lights 1&4 eprom/setup error
f10 lights 1&3, pressure switch not sensing
f11 lights 1&3&4, pump/draining error
f12 lights 1&2, communication error
f13 lights 1&2&4, dryer ntc/ fan motor
f14 lights 1&2&3, dryer heater
f15 lights 1&2&3&4, dryer heater relay
f16 N/A
f17 light 4, door lock
f18 light 3 comms error (3 phase motor) power board

Would this mean Dryer heater relay? But just a bit confused as its a washer not a washer dryer.... We also had pipes burst so could this fault becaused by a frozen blockage?

Sponsored Links
Relay on pcb is faulty. New pcb needed.

Emw do recons for 40 quid based in Nottingham , plenty of posts on here for them or google it.

Sponsored Links
Had this problem of all lights flashing. Called out an engineer and he fitted a new board (I think). After he had gone realised the machine was not spinning and was not heating the water. The strange thing was that after he had gone I noticed that both the spin dial and the water temperature dial on the front of the machine were both turned down. I always have them set to maximum. He has been back twice and has been unable to fix the problem. Any ideas please? Jenny

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back