Hotpoint Smart tech F05 fault?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.
I have had this problem for a few months now. I have removed the Filter cover at the bottom & checked that it rotates freely & no coins or hair clips present. It always seams to stop 20 minutes from the end of the cycle but not always. I've tried it all the different settings but still the same. I noticed that if I tilted the machine & dropped it. it would work for a couple cycles & then the same fault. Also if I removed half the load it would do a cycle but it wasn't over loaded?
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Bing.

Sponsored Links
F05 on older hotpoint was a pressure switch problem. Not familiar with your model but it's probably worth checking that area. They used to have the switch on top of the drum with a pipe that ran down to the drain pump. This occasionally blocks & prevents the switch actuating properly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back