Hotpoint Washer Dryer Flashing Lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone. This is my first post. Can anyone offer advice please. I purchased a Hotpoint BHWD129 integrated washer dryer last June as part of a kitchen package from B and Q. This has been shipped to Menorca in Spain to a new villa we have had built over the winter. The appliance was professionally fitted by a UK electrician. Last week I tried to use the washer for the first time and noticed that on completion of a cycle without enabling the dryer, that the laundry was still very wet on completion. The items were hung out to dry in the sun. On the second attempt, the washer filled with water and then nothing happened for around 15 minutes after which the pump made the noise associated with a normal cycle but the drum did not rotate. Furthermore the 4 function lights were flashing quite rapidly. I tried unplugging the washer but the same fault occurred. Is this appliance covered by guarantee in Europe. Alternatively, can you offer any advice. Common sense would suggest its either a faulty motor or faulty main PCB. Regards Craig Smith

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back