house alarm challenger cep ap28 zone light on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi first post on this site, today I went to arm the house alarm and I noticed zone 3(dining room) led on so I cancelled alarm went and looked at the pir looked ok was working as it should when I walked past it. any ideas did a walk through test all 5 zone lights on keypad just started it today

thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Yeah after I put my code in the zone light goes out but when I go to arm it zone 3 lights up as if some thing in the dining room is triggering it

Thanks for reply

Faulty detector or cable , remove PIR lid ( alarm may go off internally tamper) enter code to stop , take out the alarm pair twist together put the lid back on , reset system ... Now try to set , if it sets ok it's the pir , if not it's probably the cable.

Sponsored Links
Why not try to turn it the system on and off, but make sure that the zone lights are out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back