House for 1k in Lancashire!!

Sponsored Links
My mate was telling me about this house in Burnley ,Lancashire going for 1k .....only problem is the Richard cranium lives next door, tbh is looks a really bad area so its a real chancer, cheap buy...spend a couple of quid in it..a few local alcaholics and away you go

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...00--stripped-inside-little-shell.html[/QUOTE]

£999 more than those in Liverpool. :LOL:

What did your house finally sell for pete!

My mate was telling me about this house in Burnley ,Lancashire going for 1k .....only problem is the Richard cranium lives next door, tbh is looks a really bad area so its a real chancer, cheap buy...spend a couple of quid in it..a few local alcaholics and away you go

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...00--stripped-inside-little-shell.html[/QUOTE]

Not much --but maybe it was because it's a old converted police station and the potential buyers made comments it smelled of bacon.

Not much --but maybe it was because it's a old converted police station and the potential buyers made comments it smelled of bacon.

Thats a shame, hopefully you made enough to buy yourself some more reclaimed bricks to spend the bank holiday chipping away at?

Sponsored Links

Thats a shame, hopefully you made enough to buy yourself some more reclaimed bricks to spend the bank holiday chipping away at?

Ha ha- you really are thicker than what most people on here say you are . Reclaimed bricks ? where on earth did you get that idea from ?.
You are so very much off the mark regarding what I do.

You see Snido- just because everyone knows you are a sacked copper - and recently a 'Lollipop Man ' :LOL: --It does not add any credence to what you say .
When was it you left liverpool ?.

ps- you can get a full street of houses for a grand in Liverpool -as long as you have a job-- so I believe.

:LOL: :LOL:

Not seen anyone imply I am thick on here, I have seen many people, the majority actually say how much of a liar and idiot you are?

I work/deal with bricks every day and know .

So you still dont work with bricks then? or was that just another quote from the peterperfection biggest book of bull####?

For the record, I have never been sacked from any job, and I have NEVER lived in Liverpool.......any more tales you would like to tell?

Don't live in Burnley, just don't. We lived there for seven years until drug dealers moved in next door (decent area off Padiham Road) and life became hell. Our son's godfather is a GP in Burnley and he says the town has the highest rate of incestuous childbirth in the UK, there must be something in that because Blackburn fans hate Burnley fans and taunt them with this song:

Your Mum's your Dad
Your Dad's your Mum
You're Interbred,
You're Burnley Scum

The reviewer for 40 Crap Towns went to Burnley Wood and waited 45 minutes for a bus. When the bus came it was doing 60 mph and was on fire. As it shot past a car exploded down the road. At that point he decided to leave Burnley as fast as possible.

I have lived in many many different places in my life but never a town with such a high number of miserable, whining, feckless, jobsworth, obese, ugly, thick, prejudiced scum.

Get the feeling I don't like Burnley?

You wouldn't recomend it for my holidays then?.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back